Software Development Methodology (SDM):
BGT is highly skilled in the area of SDM and understands SDM’s crucial role in supporting the operations of companies that continuously seek to optimize and improve their processes. BGT provides Application development services and Web development services to correct faults, improve performance, modify attributes, or adapt a product to a modified environment, where the client has an existing custom or off-the-shelf application and needs help in maintaining and/or enhancing the application on a regular basis.
For all projects requiring maintenance for an existing application, BGT uses its Software Maintenance Methodology. The methodology guides and facilitates maintenance of application software and provides a structured yet flexible approach to information system delivery. The focus is on reducing the software maintenance costs by setting up streamlined processes and ensuring proper implementation by monitoring and measuring critical maintenance metrics.
Our technical skill sets include
- Java and Microsoft Technologies
- Systems Integration: SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle
- Hardware and Software Platforms: HP, Unix, Sun Solaris and Windows NT
- Standards & Middleware: CGI, UML, ISAPI, COM/DCOM, CORBA/IIOP, RMI, Java Beans, EJB, MSMQ, MQ-Series, Visibroker, TPBroker, Tuxedo, Ruby Script
- Servers: IIS, MTS, MS exchange server, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Web Application Server, Apache
- Databases: ORACLE, SQL Server, DB2, SYBASE, Informix
- Directory Services: Netscape Directory Server, Active Directory, LDAP, Access Manager
- Security/Directory Services: SSL, SET, LDAP/X.500, Digital Certificates, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Frameworks: MS Site Server, .NET, J2EE, J2ME, Oracle ADF
- ERP/CRM: Oracle, Siebel, Peoplesoft
- Business Intelligence : OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos
- Cloud Computing : Salesforce